Sunday, May 12, 2013

I never thank you enough "MUMMY".......

I never compare your love mom from anyone.

Mom, I just want to say you thank you for being with me. I still remember that when i needed you and you stand beside me.Thank you for protecting me with things which i don't know.You always understand me Mummy, Always accept my decisions,  and you know mummy most of time i want to say you that i love you very much. And i am thankful to you, because of  you mummy i am living this unpredictable life.You were the 1st person of my life who teach me about the things, people, nature, habits,everything.When I angry, you comes near me and you holds me as well as my thoughts and give me a peaceful smile with promise that you with me at any cost. you know that i am uncomfortable with something which i want to share with you but because if some reason i can't. so that time you understand me and never asked me about anything and you  just hugged me tight and said that i trust you "Beta".you know your this word give me a power to fight with every situation and to stand in front of whole world. Mummy, you know when i don't found you in home i asked everyone that where are you? that feeling make me restless that you not near me.but another moment you are in front of me and i feel like now i am breathing. I want to open my heart and wanna show you that how much love ,respect,care for you in my heart mummy.I don't know about the future but i promise you that what ever the situation i always be there for you. I Promise i will care you, i will make you happy, and love you a lot mummy.

4 comments:

  1. superbe one i reallyy like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely prose... but this is surely not for the WeChat contest. Or is it?

    Arvind Passey
    www.passey.info

    ReplyDelete