Saturday, June 8, 2013

"Straggle" It helps to make me strong. :)

When i want something very badly and i tried very hard and I lose it, that feeling make me restless. That time i need visionary thoughts that collect my dreams which spread in front of my eyes. Then waiting for that auspicious day when our dreams come true. And we have to be definitive for our dreams and rules. No one has power to cajole us. I don’t want to do a momentous achievement but i want to do, which make me and my some lovely person happy. And with this thought i know my dreams continues impasse. I just want to do something that people know me and my victory will be laudable. i don’t be a black sheep for my family I want only a ship for my family. My thoughts give me a premonition for i will be a successful person. I always try that i never be an impartial person when I will take any decision. If i will wrong so i have to be punished myself. I want to sustenance my dreams in my way no to others. i will never oblivion with my path , with my rules, with my norms and most important with my self-respect with attitude. Sometime my mind need space heater whenever i listen something wrong or whenever i saw anything wrong. But that time i want made my anger arcane but i always failed. After sometime that wrong and unacceptable thing has commemorated for me. Then i start to lampooning myself that why always 1st time i failed to handle it, and that time is really full of vacillate for me. But always i try to present myself as conscientious person. Is that joke? No it’s really true. I know whenever i start to thinking to do something new and my serum runs faster more than my heartbeat. And start to watch the flipside of the result. So that in our future will save. But one thing i always expect from my nearest people that they has to be parsimony for me. But they always proved me wrong. It’s really funny that i did the thing and result, i know.. :). And i feel fear in congregation because i have less confident on me. but my love ones who always refute that i don’t have confidence, they always said no you have to do ,you can and  you will, and you know your confident implicit in you. So just wake up. They always forgive me for my preposterous mistakes and things with have had in past, and after that they laugh so much. Then they said just affix your attitude and confidence toward your work and show the people who don’t trust on that. And there talks come with a drastic pretean in my nature with attitude; because of this my work is without clutter. Most of time i try to show callous attitude to others but i failed, don’t know what’s the reason but i never success. Then i feel that really i am such a fool who never get success..ahh it’s give me unbearable thoughts which feels like some pinching inside and i can't express that feeling. And people think that i am dumb. But really i am not, i just want to show that i have something, i can do best. But never want to compare myself to others. Just want to stand myself and prove myself to me not to others. 
NOT TO OTHERS.......

2 comments: