Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Way !!!!! I AM......


Whole market was sputtering and my mind was searching something else and I am not able to find out that what my mind is searching.then i feel that do i like this noise ?? then my heart say nooo... And this no shakes my whole body and feel a shock in my mind that why my mind still not accepting this. I don't know the reason but my heart is accepting this. This noise..... not healthy for my heart. 
I feel to be with you. just want to talk with you. It's not like that I want a easy life. I want a life where I live not run.I know my thoughts are different but they never harmful and not even hurt. But i accept my way always hurt. I just want, the people who are around me and  I am love them. they always be strong with their thoughts and ways. Because I can't see them hopeless and somber. I want all of them be strong.
I feel too laugh when i think. The hell i was thinking... but I never give up. i will try and show my self and make myself satisfied and for me it's very important to self satisfaction. because if i am not happy with my decision then how people will happy. i know the way i think it's different and most of time people don't get my point but after sometime they realized that i was right. And that gives me a satisfaction that my thoughts never be wrong. I am not more talkative but i am talkative for making people understand. I have a bad habit to controlling things. i don't know but I love to control things. And i never want to hurt people but its happen. you always matters for me but i can't told you because i think you will understand my feelings. but the things went wrong and lost you. I really don't want this. I want you back and i will try till my end. I know i never told you this word and that time i never realize the importance of these words.
Now the things going to change i want a life where things not easy but i want things on my way ( is it???)         

No comments:

Post a Comment