Monday, August 5, 2013

Gave up ??? ...Just I told you !!


My phone stuck on my left ear and I was waiting for reply .... After 5 min just I heard, ok I will leave but as a friend shall I interrupt??? and I feel to laugh that how could, but it's ok . I know it's all going on just because of my wrong decision. But that time I am not in that situation to take any decision which make you far way from me. But the truth is, I can't wear that pain. And now I am trying to make myself far from you. I know it's not easy for me but I will do. Because I want to my life free and not that much messy and clumsy.
Well I am not that much easy person form myself. and really most of time I fight with myself. To Proof me to myself that I can also take a right decision for me. But the thing is I always get a lot of care , love everything. And I never feel alone whenever if I took any decision. and now I feel fear when I think myself alone.
I will do whatever you want. (But please don't leave me, Please be with me) huh I want to tell all these but why. I am not going to tell you all this. Because I know whenever if I need, you will be there for me.so now you free form my side and I am not going to stop you anymore. I know, I am talking rubbish but it's true and fact, which no one can change.Some time I think that why all this happening. is this any way to back and change all the things. the way we want. But I know it's not possible in any way. So I will compromise with situation. But the word COMPROMISE I don't like this. Because we have one life yaar. And in this we start compromising. Why??? Why don't we lives our life the way we want. And I know The word which I heard in Phone "ok I will "  I don't trust on it. Because rather than this word I trust on those promises that I will never ever left you. Even if you want and I will always stand for you. And I really trust on it.

7 comments:

  1. Really really awesome, i know you have posted for someone who is totally finished now

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad but who is this (You) .. aor kaha chala gaya? ?b ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. may i know your name please?? and thanks for your comment...

      Delete
  3. always something happens for someone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes .. well said Yogesh ji..:)

    ReplyDelete