Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Dream "An Immune India" ...



A fruit of the tree gives an identity to the tree. It's my Philosophy. we are the Mango people of the democratic Country. Where, everyone has their own rules and norms and no one wants to follow the rules. And the amazing dream of every INDIAN is a developed INDIA.

I feel that every Indian has a uniqueness, then why don't they use it. Well ! this is my thoughts, when; I start thinking about an Immune and Improved India. Then feels like really we don't have ability to draw an Image, what we dreamed. Yes, We have!!!. Let's Start from this sec...

I have an idea, Why don't we start with our house with our kids, give them good knowledge, environment, teach them how to survive and all the ethics, which you want to follow and expecting that your kids also follow.

Make them understand, that if they will do good then they will get best. Try to give them a fresh and finest thought process. And I believe that our decisions depends upon our thoughts. So, to take right decision you have to a clear thoughts about situations.

Our kids are the future of the India and if future of the India have clear thoughts then I am sure, they will help to create "An Immune India".

5 comments:

  1. A short and original post with a soothing picture! The picture really complimnets the text well. Good one! Keep blogging Anita!

    Would appreciate your candid views on my post at http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=299726

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much saket... and Happy New Year.. :)

      Delete
  2. Short, sweet and to the point. Liked it. All the best.

    Read my entry and share your thoughts at www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=299732

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dr. Lawrence Kindo... Happy New Year... :)

      Delete
  3. Hi! I liked what you wrote & agree that kids being the future of our country, they should stay healthy and strong. This being said, their immunity should be strong. My mom has been giving me this product - Dabur Chyawanprash which has improved my immunity and I am less susceptible to infections such as cold & cough. I would recommend everyone to use this product.You can find it online here - https://www.dabur.com/dabur-chyawanprash/

    Do let me know the results! :)

    ReplyDelete