Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Unexplainable feeling !!!

Feeling butterfly is running in the stomach, OMG ! really I am blushing very much, don't know why, what has happened to me??? My heartbeat is running so fast like blood is running in my body. Ouch!!! my phone rung. What the hell is happened to me. I never behave like this. Oh God, A phone ring make me jumped. Well! It's just because of you dammit. Ohh!!! My heart "why don't you understand". Please explain me that what is happening with me. Why I am feeling this much restless, peace-less and don't know what I am feeling?
Excuse me!!! "I heard this word" Why are you reacting this much. All this happening just because of your silly and untrusted heart and I can not believe that I talking with myself. Yes! your are talking with yourself dear. I am your intelligent mind and that questions you are asking the answer is whatever you are feeling all this happened just because of your dumped heart. Don't you know that your heart is falling with someone. Even, I tried a lot to stop you but you didn't listen me even a my single word. Now see,how are you feeling and just because you are feeling this I am also not able to rest at night even, because your heart always thinking about him even at night also.
That's ridicules really! hey,what I did? Now My heart is defending himself. OMG, how could you blame me, Don't you forget that you were the only one who said that "look he is really a good with good mind. Why are you blaming me. The day I met him you said that he is the perfect man for the perfect life-partner. Then I choose him. You gave me the option and way. So please, Dear cleaver mind don't try to blame!!!

I really mad for you, every inch of you...
I really want to walk with your feet like I am a shadow
I really want to vanish your all problems like I am taker
I really want to mix with your every color like I am a water
I really want to keep my eyes on your pain like I am a drug
I really want to keep my head on your shoulder like I am an owner
I really want to keep my step on your footprint like I am a follower
I really want to be your side when you alone like I am savior




No comments:

Post a Comment